Facebook Login + Like + Follow Button

Sunday, November 9, 2014

College Football Stadium Bucket List

Last week I had to create a customized Google Map as a class project, which required pinpointing the location of every public swimming pool in the Jacksonville, FL area. As a huge lover of maps and traveling, I thought it was such a nifty tool to take advantage of. So that inspired me to create my own custom Google Map of all the college football stadiums that my best friend and I want to visit in our lifetime. I even went as far as customizing the icons of the nine stadiums we have already visited with the logo of that particular school or post-season game. The bucket list contains college football stadiums from 33 different states, and so far we have visited stadiums in four of those states (including our home state Florida). But I thought this was a great use of technology to help with the dream of visiting the greatest college football stadiums in the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment